Thursday, May 14, 2015

The Foreigners 2

Possibilities are everlasting. You never know what is going to happen. All you can do is hope for the best. Last night I met up with him for happy hour. At the moment I thought I had made a mistake seeing him because I knew all it would do is spark my feelings for him to become stronger. But I knew I couldn't stay away from him. And I know he feels the same way. We had some pretty serious conversations last night. I'm sure I made it a little more emotional than it needed to be because I was very tipsy. I wasn't planning on talking about our issues and how he chose her over me, but he confessed his true feelings for me, and he was the one who brought them up. He asked me so many questions last night that kept me up thinking. The first question was, what do I like most about him. I wanted to pour out my heart to him, but I knew to keep it short and sweet. I told him I loved his personality. But really there is so much more than that. From the moment I saw him I knew there was something special about him. I know that sounds so cliche, but it is the damn truth. He is everything I have ever pictured in my mind. He's taller than me, has dark short hair, passionate brown eyes, a broad smile, and sexy body. Did I mention that tattoo on his arm? Gives me chills just thinking about it. To me he is the whole package. And in case your wondering his package is the best I have ever opened. But besides his looks, his personality is amazing. He is always happy. He has the biggest smile on all the time. His go with the flow attitude is so similar to mine. Usually they say opposites attract, but with us I think we make our love for each other even stronger by us having such similar personalities. Maybe that's why we can't keep away from each other because when we are together our souls can finally be one. His accent is such a turn on. I never really thought about being with someone who had an accent, but it is seriously one of the biggest turn on. His accent mixed with his poetic words just makes me melt inside. He makes me happy. I have I said that already? I can't stop thinking about him ever! He's the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing before I fall asleep. Shit, even when I am asleep I think about him because every night he is in my dreams. All day long he is on my mind. Even when I am working I stop and think about what he could possibly be doing. I mean I am not psycho thinking...like da fuq is he doing that bastard ain't textin me...but I often wonder if he's thinking about me too. I know he does. Maybe not as much as I do. But I get it, I mean I am a female. 
The next question was if I would move out with him. The answer is YES! of course! But then I think about my past and how things ended up. I know I can't compare my past relationships to this one with him, but it's hard not to worry that the same thing will happen. Don't get me wrong the best thing that ever happened in my life was leaving my ex, but all the crap that went along with officially finalizing the break up was the hard part. I know I would never have ANY of those same problems with my lover boy now, but you never know what could happen. I am always a positive person, so I see nothing but good things coming from us living together. I think the toughest thing would be telling my parents. It could go either way with my parents though. They would either be like no, you shouldn't because you are just rushing into things. Or they would be like yes, do it, better to test the waters now than let it be too late in the future. I feel kind of the same way though. I don't want to rush into things, but I do want to begin our future together and see where things could go. After all if you can't handle living with someone before marriage then marriage and living together would never work. I am very open to living together before marriage, though. And with him I think it would make us stronger as a couple...if we ever get to that damn point.
The last question (that I can remember) was if I would take him to Greece with me. Now I don't know if he meant for this summer or one day. Of course I would take him there. That would be so amazing for him to be with me in my home country and to meet my family. I think that fact that I am leaving for Greece sometime next month for a month bothers him. He hasn't said anything to me about it, but I honestly think it bothers him. Maybe that's why he picked her. But in all honesty, I am scared to go to Greece and leave him here this summer. The main reason is because I HATE being away from him. I can't imagine not being able to see him throughout the week and weekend when we want. I mean I know there is so much technology that can connect us, but my insecurities would bring out the worst in me. I don't want to think that he would cheat on me if we were to be together, but with everything that has happened I don't know if I could 100% trust him yet. 
The only people who know about my issues with him are my best friends/old roomies. While I was with him last night I listened to a voice message from one bff and she was saying how proud she was of how strong I am being. I told him that I hadn't cried once until I read my past blogs. I think it surprised him. He knows I am a strong, independent woman. He knows that if he left me for good I would be able to find someone else. I just hope he knows that I don't want anyone else, but him. That's why I fight for him so hard. I know deep inside he wants me to be his and I continue to patiently wait for him. When I woke up this morning (yes, next beside him...that always makes me so happy) I had a text from my other bff (which is in the roomies group text of course). She had sent a long text saying how proud she was of how strong I am. I knew I needed to tell them what happened. I know they support my no matter what I choose, I mean after all they have always been pro lover boy. When I told them what happened my bff said that maybe it took him watching me leave for good for him to really feel like he was loosing me and how bad that hurt him. I hope that is the truth. It was hard for me to leave, but I knew I couldn't continue if he wasn't going to be with me. Later my other bff said that this is finally the part two...the sequel. She said that lover boy was giving her whiplash with going back and fourth with his feelings for me. At first I didn't understand what she meant. My bff's decided that the name of our movie is: The Foreigners 2. She said, "the cliff hanger was when I left in my car. That was the end of the first move. Now the second one is beginning. The in love part. I told him that he still has to dump her and be with me if this is "movie" is going to continue. I know he wants to be with me. I just want him to do something about it and make it FINAL. My bff said that's when this movie will need to end for my sake. We are all giving him another chance. Yes, I said we. Because We=I=ME, bff, and bff. I am giving him another chance and I really hope that this one works out in my favor. I don't know how much more I can take of being hurt and discouraged. I continue to stay positive, pray, and hope for the best. After all I know we are meant to be together. I wouldn't feel the need to fight so hard for this if it wasn't true. He may not see it or understand it quite yet, but he will soon. Either when he has me or when he loses me. Let's all stay in the positive and say it's when he has me for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment